Make: Prosecco Hugo Cocktail
Sat 6 June 2020
Our take on the classic Hugo, with a zesty Prosecco twist.
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Brown Brothers Prosecco
- A glass (or two!) half-filled with ice
- Good splash of elderflower cordial
- Several mint leaves
- Lime wedge
- Soda water
- Pluck several mint leaves into a glass, squeeze over a lime wedge and drop it in.
- Add a generous teaspoon of elderflower cordial, before topping up the glass with Prosecco and a splash of soda water.
- Throw in some ice cubes, mix well and enjoy!
Day 5: Chilli, spice & all things nice
Day 10: Sunset Sippers
Day 7: Garden Delights
Day 2: A Twist on Tradition
Day 4: From Sea to Vine
Day 1: Sparkle into the Season with Tassie Oyster Trio
Day 9: Sweet Indulgence
Day 6: Great Aussie Classic
Day 3: Fire up the 'Barbie