Make: Bloody Cienna Sour
Thu 24 Aug 2023
Total Time5 minutes
A delightful take on the classic sour, made with vibrant Brown Brothers Cienna. For a non-alcoholic alternative, recreate this into a Double Zero Hero using Brown Brothers Cienna Zero!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 60ml Four Pillars Bloody Shiraz Gin or Bandwagon Shiraz (for non-alch)
- 30ml Lemon Juice
- 30ml Brown Brothers Cienna or Cienna Zero (for non-alc)
- 1 bar/tea-spoon Cienna Jam or any cherry jam
- 15 ml egg white or aquafaba - (we use wonderfoam, 3 dashes)
- 3 dashes cherry bitters (feel free to omit)
- Glass: Coupe’ glass
WHAT TO DO
- Prechill your glass in the freezer, or add a scoop of ice whilst you make your cocktail.
- Add all ingredients to your shaker and shake with out ice to develop that lovely foam.
- Add ice and shake again until the outside of the tin is frosty.
- Double strain with both a hawthorn strainer and fine mesh to help eliminate any ice shards in your cocktails. Feel free to use any glass you have, but we think it looks beautiful in a coupe glass!
Day 9: Sweet Indulgence
Day 5: Chilli, spice & all things nice
Day 8: Picnic Perfection
Day 4: From Sea to Vine
Day 10: Sunset Sippers
Day 7: Garden Delights
Day 1: Sparkle into the Season with Tassie Oyster Trio
Day 2: A Twist on Tradition
Day 3: Fire up the 'Barbie