Make: Spicy Jalapeño Margarita
Sun 17 Jan 2021
Total Time5 minutes
A Brown Brothers’ twist on the classic chili Marg combining fresh limes with tequila, homegrown chilis, and our Brown Brothers Moscato & Sauvignon Blanc.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 60mL Brown Brothers Moscato & Sauvignon Blanc
- 30mL Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 30mL Spicy Blanco Tequila*
- 30mL Lime Juice
- 15mL Simple Syrup
- Dehydrated lime wheel and salt rim, to garnish
- Glass: double rocks glass
Note: We infuse dried chili from our Kitchen Garden to create a spicy tequila. The longer you infuse, the spicier your cocktail! Feel free to use fresh chili in your shaker and use normal tequila, or, add a simple chili syrup as a replacement. 🌶️
WHAT TO DO
- Rim your glass, by rubbing one side of the lip with a lime wedge. Dip into salt and shake off excess. Add ice to your glass.
- Add simple syrup, lime juice, cointreau, and tequila to your shaker.
- Add ice and shake until the outside of the tin is frosty.
- Double strain with both a hawthorn strainer and fine mesh into your glass.
- Top with Brown Brothers Moscato & Sauvignon Blanc and garnish with a dehydrated lime wheel.
Day 8: Picnic Perfection
Day 7: Garden Delights
Day 1: Sparkle into the Season with Tassie Oyster Trio
Day 5: Chilli, spice & all things nice
Day 3: Fire up the 'Barbie
Day 9: Sweet Indulgence
Day 2: A Twist on Tradition
Day 10: Sunset Sippers
Day 6: Great Aussie Classic