Make: Berry Fizz Cocktail
Fri 14 Feb 2020
Whether you’re celebrating Valentine’s or Galentine’s this weekend, we’ve taken inspiration from the team at Hooray! Mag to share a crowd-pleasing cocktail recipe that’s equal parts sour and sweet.
- 1 shot berry-flavoured gin
- 1 shot raspberry sugar syrup
- Squeeze of lime juice
- A handful of fresh raspberries, blueberries & strawberries
- Brown Brothers Sparkling Moscato, chilled.
- Combine the fresh berries in a slightly chilled glass
- Fill 3/4 with Sparkling Moscato
- Add the gin and sugar syrup
- Top with Sparkling Moscato, add a squeeze of lime, stir and serve!
Recipe: Hooray! Mag | Photography + Styling: Bel Combridge Photography | Acrylic Drink Stirrers + Drink Tags: Sketch and Etch Creative
Day 10: Sunset Sippers
Day 2: A Twist on Tradition
Day 9: Sweet Indulgence
Day 6: Great Aussie Classic
Day 1: Sparkle into the Season with Tassie Oyster Trio
Day 7: Garden Delights
Day 3: Fire up the 'Barbie
Day 4: From Sea to Vine
Day 8: Picnic Perfection