Add a little kick to your weekend sip with a spicy Margarita, combining fresh limes with tequila, jalapeño, and our Brown Brothers Moscato & Sauvignon Blanc.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 750mL Brown Brothers Moscato & Sauvignon Blanc
- ¾ cup Tequila, at room temperature
- 1 Jalapeño, sliced
- ½ cup Lime Juice
- ¼ cup Simple Syrup
- Sea Salt and Sugar, for rimming the glass
- Lime Wedges and Lime Wheels
WHAT TO DO
- Mix the sliced jalapeño and the tequila together. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to a 1L jug, fill to brim with ice and stir.
- Mix the sea salt and sugar together on a plate. Using a lime wedge, wet the rim of your serving glasses and dip into the sugar/salt mixture.
- Serve in glasses filled with ice and pour in margarita mixture.
- Garnish with lime wheels.