Whether you’re celebrating Valentine’s or Galentine’s this weekend, we’ve taken inspiration from the team at Hooray! Mag to share a crowd-pleasing cocktail recipe that’s equal parts sour and sweet.
What you’ll need:
- 1 shot berry-flavoured gin
- 1 shot raspberry sugar syrup
- Squeeze of lime juice
- A handful of fresh raspberries, blueberries & strawberries
- Brown Brothers Sparkling Moscato, chilled.
What to do:
- Combine the fresh berries in a slightly chilled glass
- Fill 3/4 with Sparkling Moscato
- Add the gin and sugar syrup
- Top with Sparkling Moscato, add a squeeze of lime, stir and serve!