Prosecco Hugo at Home
Our take on the classic Hugo, with a zesty Prosecco twist.
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Brown Brothers Prosecco
- A glass (or two!) half-filled with ice
- Good splash of elderflower cordial
- Several mint leaves
- Lime wedge
- Soda water
- Pluck several mint leaves into a glass, squeeze over a lime wedge and drop it in.
- Add a generous teaspoon of elderflower cordial, before topping up the glass with Prosecco and a splash of soda water.
- Throw in some ice cubes, mix well and enjoy!
Total Time: 5 min
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 0 hr