Make: Prosecco Scones with Strawberry Jam
Mon 13 Feb 2023
Total Time20 minutes
An easy recipe the whole family will enjoy combining two of our favourite treats: baking and bubbles.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 4 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 300mL cream
- 300mL Brown Brothers Prosecco NV
- Brown Brothers Prosecco Jam*, to spread
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Sift flour into a large bowl, add cream and Prosecco.
- Mix together with a fork, until combined.
- Pat onto a well-floured board, cut with a floured scone cutter, and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on trays, and serve with your choice of strawberry or raspberry jam. Add a dash of whipped cream, and a glass of Prosecco to drink!
*You can purchase a jar of wine-infused jam from our Milawa Cellar Door; these are small-batch, artisanal products made in collaboration with local producers. Alternatively, substitute with a jam or topping of choice!
Day 4: From Sea to Vine
Day 3: Fire up the 'Barbie
Day 5: Chilli, spice & all things nice
Day 2: A Twist on Tradition
Day 6: Great Aussie Classic
Day 7: Garden Delights
Day 8: Picnic Perfection
Day 9: Sweet Indulgence
Day 10: Sunset Sippers