Make: Summer Sangria with Brown Brothers Cienna
Thu 31 Dec 2020
A refreshingly fruity cocktail to enjoy all summer long.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Brown Brothers Cienna
- A 2L jug filled with ice
- Chilled ginger beer
- 1 x pomegranate, cut into 4 wedges
- 4 sprigs of mint, leaves only
- Several mint leaves to garnish
WHAT TO DO
- Add all ingredients to a 2L jug, fill to brim with ice and stir.
- Serve in glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves, add a straw and enjoy!
Day 8: Picnic Perfection
Day 3: Fire up the 'Barbie
Day 1: Sparkle into the Season with Tassie Oyster Trio
Day 9: Sweet Indulgence
Day 4: From Sea to Vine
Day 7: Garden Delights
Day 6: Great Aussie Classic
Day 5: Chilli, spice & all things nice
Day 2: A Twist on Tradition