There’s no better time to combine two of our favourite activities: baking and bubbles. An easy at-home recipe the whole family can enjoy, top these tasty Prosecco Scones with some strawberry jam and you have yourself a perfect Easter treat.
What You’ll Need:
- 4 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 300mL cream
- 300mL Brown Brothers Prosecco
- Brown Brothers Prosecco Jam, to spread
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Sift flour into a large bowl, add cream and Prosecco.
- Mix together with a fork, until combined.
- Pat onto a well floured board, cut with floured scone cutter and place on baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on trays, and serve with your choice of strawberry or raspberry jam. Add a dash of whipped cream, and a glass of Prosecco.
To prep the ultimate Prosecco Brunch, shop our exclusive Prosecco Jam packs here.