Brown Brothers Dolcetto & Syrah Simple Mulled Wine Recipe
Tue 14 June 2022
Total Time30 min
With the cool weather truly settling in, there’s nothing better than a spiced warm glass of mulled wine, and we have the perfect recipe using our versatile Dolcetto & Syrah.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of Brown Brothers Dolcetto & Syrah
- 3/4 cup water (or orange juice)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 fresh orange
- 10 whole cloves
- Combine the water, sugar, and cinnamon stick in a saucepan and bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer.
- Slice the orange and push the cloves into the slices and place in the simmering water. Continue simmering for 30 minutes, until thick and syrupy.
- Pour in the Dolcetto & Syrah, and heat until steaming but not boiling. Serve hot in mugs or jars that have been preheated in warm water (cold jars will break).
Serves: 7 – 8
Day 10: Sunset Sippers
Day 4: From Sea to Vine
Day 5: Chilli, spice & all things nice
Day 3: Fire up the 'Barbie
Day 9: Sweet Indulgence
Day 2: A Twist on Tradition
Day 1: Sparkle into the Season with Tassie Oyster Trio
Day 7: Garden Delights
Day 6: Great Aussie Classic