Hot Air Ballooning & Scenic Flights
See the breathtaking scenery of the Victorian high country and the King Valley from the sky
Balloon Flight bookings include:
- One hour sunrise balloon flight in the beautiful King Valley in North East Victoria.
- Informative details throughout your experience with our expert crew.
- The opportunity to be involved in the inflation and deflation process should you wish.
Add on Prosecco Breakfast:
- The best way to finish off the morning is with a sparkling share plate style breakfast at Snow Road Produce
- Glass of Brown Brothers Prosecco on arrival
- Your choice of tea or coffee
- Selection of our local Salus sourdough and fruit loaf with accompaniments
- Waffles with bacon, avocado and poached egg with House made hash browns and beans to accompany your breakfast
- A fresh fruit plate with a mini berry beetroot smoothie bowl
For only $30 you can enjoy breakfast post flight, Non-flying guests can join you for breakfast after the flight for $35.
King Valley Stand By Flight (15% off)
$325 per person. This amazing discount is available for purchase on a ‘stand by list’ offer. If there are spare places on a scheduled flight, you will be contacted with 24-72 hours notice and given the opportunity to ‘redeem’ your flight. Please call (03) 5720 5434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Terms & Conditions:
All flights will be in conjunction with Goldrush Ballooning Terms & Conditions, including but not limited to:
- Minimum 6 passengers. Maximum 10 passengers.
- Full name and weight in kilograms for each passenger is required at time of booking.
- All flights are subject to weather conditions.
- Flights are currently scheduled for Sunday and Monday mornings during the winter months and private bookings for special occasions are available.
Flying from Melbourne to Wangaratta or Milawa for a day trip you’ll never forget.
As part of your booking, you’ll have the chance to go on a tour behind the scenes in the Brown Brothers winery, including the Family Cellar where you will learn about the process involved in making our wines and discovery the rich history of the Brown family, followed by a private guided wine tasting.
(All tour guests are required to wear closed toe shoes as it is a working and functioning winery).
Then you’ll enjoy lunch at our award winning Patricia’s Table restaurant for a delicious two course lunch including a complimentary glass of matched wine with each course.
Then laze the remainder of the day away in our Cellar Door, enjoy our beautiful gardens or perhaps even borrow our free Pedal to Produce bikes and visit other gourmet producers located nearby.
Transfer back to your plane in the afternoon for your luxury flight home to Melbourne.