BROWN BROTHERS ‘MAKE IT MOSCATO’ PROMOTION CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in ACT, NSW, VIC, SA, WA, NT, TAS and QLD, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard P/L, their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- More than one entry per person is allowed as long as each entry is original.
- Only one winner be chosen from Facebook or Instagram and only one prize will be awarded.
HOW TO ENTER
- This promotion is a game of skill. To enter you must:
a. Visit http://facebook.com/Brownbrotherswinery or http://instagram.com/BrownBrothers
b. Answer the competition post.
- To enter you will require:
a. Internet access;
b. A personal Facebook or Instagram account;
- The following prizes to be won: 1 bottle of Moscato, 1 bottle of Moscato Rosa, 1 bottle of Moscato and Sauvignon Blanc and 1 bottle of Moscato and Chardonnay, 1 $250 Westfield shopping voucher.
- There will be 1 opportunity to win a Moscato 4 bottle pack (listed in point 8) and a $250 Westfield gift voucher during an initial promotional period between the 16th of September 2015 and 5th October 2015. The prize has a value of $310 and this is the total value of the prize inclusive of GST.
- The competition winner will be contacted within 24 hours and notified via a ‘reply’ comment to the entrant’s entry under their Facebook or Instagram entry.
- The Judge’s decision is final. The winner will be contacted within 24 hours of the Judge’s decision using the details provided on entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- If any prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up a prize or be contacted within 28 days, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be awarded the prize, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or not received by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- Each prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize-winner to take up the specified prize.
- You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter’s marketing material. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win, to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to your image rights, and to your name and county of residence being made publicly available if you win.
- You agree to allow the Promoter the post your name as part of the winner announcement promotions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants are not to submit any offensive and discriminative material, and will find their post removed if evident in their comments.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and by entering this promotion you hereby release Facebook from any liability in respect of this promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of administering the promotion.
- You must not forward or otherwise share the Promoter’s posts or messages with any of your followers who are under the legal drinking age in that intended recipient’s country of residence.
- You must not create multiple Facebook accounts in order to enter the promotion more than once per entry route per day. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter the promotion will be found in breach of these terms and excluded from the promotion.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Australia law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
- Entrants must provide a street address (not a P.O. Box) where the prize will be delivered to.
Promoter: Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard P/L, 239 Milawa Bobinawarrah Rd, Milawa VIC 3678.
Please drink responsibly.