This prize, valued at $600, is the ultimate girls weekend away filled with food, creativity, fitness and plenty of #moscatomoments.
Tickets to our Galentine’s Weekend events:
- Picnic lunch with Moscato
- Flower Crown Making Workshop or Pedal to Produce Cycling Discovery
- Outdoor Cinema showing Dirty Dancing
- Yoga in the Vines & Wellness Brunch
Accommodation and breakfast for two people (twin or double room) at Lindenwarrah Hotel in Milawa on February 17.
Dinner voucher at the restaurant at Lindenwarrah to the value of $100 total.
How to Enter
To enter, simply take a photo of your favourite “Moscato Moment”. Your entry must include a bottle of Brown Brothers Moscato (any of the Moscato range) with the label clearly visible in the image.
Be as creative as you like (but no risky business!).
You can enter as many times as you like as long as each entry is original.
Competition closes midnight, Sunday, February 4, 2018. We will notify the winner by Tuesday, February , 6, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
BROWN BROTHERS ‘GALENTINE’S DAY’ PROMOTION CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and is a resident in VIC and NSW, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard P/L, their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
4. More than one entry per person is allowed as long as each entry is original.
5. Only one winner be chosen from Facebook or Instagram and only one prize will be awarded.
HOW TO ENTER
6. This promotion is a game of skill. To enter you must:
• Visit http://facebook.com/brownbrotherswinery
• Post a photo in the comments of the post/ad sharing your ‘Moscato Moment’. A bottle of Brown Brothers Moscato (any of the Moscato range) must be clearly visible in the image.
• Use the hashtag #BBmygalentine within the text of the comment
• Log into your Instagram account
• Post a photo sharing your ‘Moscato Moment’. A bottle of Brown Brothers Moscato (any of the Moscato range) must be clearly visible in the image.
• Use the hashtag #BBmygalentine within the text of the comment
7. To enter you will require:
• Internet access;
• A personal Facebook or Instagram account;
8. The following prizes to be won:
• A weekend away (2 days) to Brown Brothers Milawa Winery on the weekend of the Galentine’s Day Event (17/18 Feb)
• Accommodation for 2 people (twin or double room) at Lindenwarrah at Milawa Hotel
• Dinner voucher at the restaurant at Lindenwarrah to the value of $100 total
• Breakfast for 2 people at the restaurant at Lindenwarrah
• Entry into all events on both Saturday and Sunday including:
– Picnic Lunch – 12 pm
– Flower Crown Making Workshop – 3.30 pm (winner must choose between this option and Pedal to Produce as their start times overlap.)
– Pedal to Produce Cycling Discovery – From 1.00 pm & 6.00pm (winner must choose between this option and Flower Crown Making as their start times overlap.)
– Outdoor Cinema showing Dirty Dancing – 8.30 pm
– Yoga in the Vines – 8.30 am
9. There will be 1 opportunity to win the weekend away to the Brown Brothers Milawa Winery for 2 people (17/18 February) during the promotional period of Friday 19th January 2018 from 5 pm Sunday 4th February 2018 11.59pm. The prize has a value of $450 and this is the total value of the prize inclusive of GST.
10. The prize is only redeemable for the weekend of Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th February 2018. The prize cannot be redeemed on any other weekend.
11. The winner will provide their own transport to and from the Brown Brothers Winery, Milawa for the weekend away. The Promoter takes no responsibility in transporting the winners to/from the venue.
12. The competition winner will be contacted by midday Tuesday 7th February 2018 and notified via a ‘reply’ comment to the entrant’s entry under their Facebook or Instagram entry or a direct message on either Facebook or Instagram.
13. The Judge’s decision is final. The winner will be contacted within 24 hours of the Judge’s decision using the details provided on entry.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
15. If any prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up a prize or be contacted within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be awarded the prize, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or not received by the relevant closing date for any reason.
17. The prize or any part of it is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize-winner to take up the specified prize.
18. By entering the competition you agree to the use of your uploaded content for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter’s marketing material or owned social channels. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use.
19. You agree to allow the Promoter the post your name as part of the winner announcement promotions.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
21. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
22. Entrants are not to submit any offensive and discriminative material or depict irresponsible consumption of alcohol, and will find their post removed if evident in their comments.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and by entering this promotion you hereby release Facebook/Instagram from any liability in respect of this promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of administering the promotion.
24. You must not forward or otherwise share the Promoter’s posts or messages with any of your followers who are under the legal drinking age in that intended recipient’s country of residence.
25. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
27. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Australia law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
Promoter: Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard P/L, 239 Milawa Bobinawarrah Rd, Milawa VIC 3678.
Please drink responsibly.