Join us for our 32nd annual Brown Brothers Spring Wine & Food Festival
in association with Wines of the King Valley “La Dolce Vita” Festival
| SATURDAY 10am to 9pm & SUNDAY 10am to 5pm |
BROWN BROTHERS FESTIVAL TICKET
- A souvenir wine glass OR a water bottle for non-drinkers (a festival wine glass is required for wine tastings at Cellar Door and for purchase of wine by the glass at our festival bars – a Brown Brothers OR Wines of the King Valley glass is acceptable)
- 6 bands over 2 days
- Exclusive discounts at Cellar Door
- Pop up bars and our decadent Seafood & Sparkling Bar is back even bigger than ever!
- Hawkers style street food with heaps to choose from
- Kid’s activities with Bluearth Foundation & facepainting
- Relax in our beautiful manicured gardens, with lots of outdoor beanbags and picnic rugs
Your Brown Brothers festival ticket will include entry to BROWN BROTHERS ONLY for BOTH Saturday & Sunday.
ADAM LIAW MASTERCLASS
Special guest at the annual Brown Brothers Spring Wine & Food Festival is chef Adam Liaw, host of SBS’ hit series ‘Destination Flavour’.
Adam will host an intimate food and wine matching masterclass, showcasing some of his favourite recipes perfectly matched to Brown Brothers 1889 wines.
- 50 minute masterclass
- 1889 wines matched to 3 delicious dishes cooked by Adam
- 1 x door prize: a signed copy of Adam’s new cookbook
- Take home recipes
Please note that this masterclass is a set course menu, unfortunately we can not cater for dietary requirements on this occasion.
Join our expert team of Winemakers for a hosted masterclass on some of their favourite cellar door release wines, including something special from the Family Cellar.
- 6 wines to taste
- Tasting notes
- Exclusive opportunity to purchase a wine from the Brown Brothers Family Cellar.
Book your exclusive Prosecco Pod for the ultimate way to enjoy a day and or evening at our Spring Wine & Food Festival. Relax and enjoy the atmosphere with your friends in your own elegant chill out space.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I want to visit other wineries in the King Valley?
Do you wish to visit MULTIPLE wineries in the King Valley over the weekend? If yes, please purchase a Wines of the King Valley Festival “La Dolce Vita” ticket
We are a bus group?
We welcome bus groups to Brown Brothers, however ALL BUS GROUPS must be PRE-BOOKED. Please call 03 5720 5434 no later than Thursday 15th November at 4pm
When is last bus entry?
Saturday 17th at 6pm | Sunday 18th at 3.30pm
Brown Brothers reserves the right to refuse entry to bus groups that have not been booked and/or are intoxicated.
Can I BYO food or drinks to the festival?
Unfortunately, no. Brown Brothers is delighted to bring you an amazing weekend filled with food, drinks and entertainment, with something for everyone. This is a strictly NO BYO event.
Are dogs allowed?
Please leave your furry friends at home. Assistance dogs are permitted. Any dogs brought onto the grounds can be secured at the designated location indicated in the program, where we have provided water buckets. Dogs must remain in this area until you leave the grounds.