Grapes of Mirth returns to Brown Brothers this December 11th 2021 for an afternoon of live comedy, music, food & wine.
We’ll be bringing the very best in Australian comedy to the King Valley, with a lineup that boasts Australian comedy royalty, Judith Lucy; regular co-host of The Project, Claire Hooper; one of the country’s most critically acclaimed comedians, Tom Ballard; Have You Been Paying Attention? regular, Alex Ward; and star of Aborigi-LOL and Wagga Wagga local, Dane Simpson.
For the first time in Grapes of Mirth history, Merrick Watts will not be the MC; instead, hosting duties will be handled by the whip-smart and damn funny Dave Thornton. Thorno is without question one of the best MCs in Australian comedy so you are in very good hands. And don’t worry, Mez will still be around, he’ll be propping up the bar instead of a microphone!
Grapes of Mirth will be held at its traditional location on the beautiful grounds at Brown Brothers, on Saturday 11 December 2021. A picnic rug or comfy chair is essential, as the crowd settles in for an epic 6 hours of comedy, wine, and of course, music, with the return of DJ Pedro Moshman.
Wine, Beer and Food on offer:
- A selection of favourite Brown Brothers wines
- Local beer, cider, sodas and water
- Gourmet Picnic Hampers (pre-book with your ticket)
- Toun’s Kitchen (Thai)
- Liv’s Heirloom Recipes (Award-winning gourmet sausage rolls)
+ More food vendors to be announced!
What to bring:
- Picnic rug or a comfy chair (no seating is provided) the lower to the ground the closer to the stage you’ll be.
- Hat & sunscreen
- Sealed water bottles or empty refillable water bottles (tap water available onsite)
- Small soft cooler bag with ice to keep your drinks chilled
What not to bring:
- Hard eskies or umbrellas
- Food or drinks (sealed water bottles or empty refillable water bottles are permitted)
- Please leave your furry friends at home
NBL THIS IS AN OVER 18 EVENT ONLY