It’s not Easter without a trip to the King Valley. Brown Brothers annual Easter Family Festival returns over two full days this April, celebrating all things food, wine and family fun.
From delicious food stalls and pop-up bars, to live music, entertainment and plenty of activities – there’s something for everyone.
ONLINE PRE-PURCHASE ESSENTIAL – TICKETS ARE LIMITED
Adults $15 per person per day
- includes a souvenir wine tumbler or water bottle for non-drinkers to keep
Kids are FREE (They must still be identified on your ticket)
Exclusive discounts and over 45 wines to taste at Cellar Door
Lots of food options including a dedicated kids menu
“North East Marketplace” showcasing delicious regional produce to create your perfect picnic or stock your pantry
Relax in our extensive shady gardens with lots of bean bags, picnic rugs, tables and chairs
Live music from 11am to 4pm both days with Jessica Lorraine and Night Owls Jazz band
Kid’s activities including
- Easter Bunny
- Roving performers
- Bluearth Foundation activities
- Craft activities from Krafty Kats
- Wildlife Xposure – Encounter unique animals from around Australia, Mammals, Birds, Marsupials, Amphibians and Reptiles.
- Jumping castles for bigger kids and little ones
- Biscuit decorating
- and more….
STRICTLY NO BYO FOOD OR ALCOHOL EVENT