Brown Brothers welcome you to our annual Easter Family Festival on Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th April 2020.
Boasting an array of food stalls and pop up outdoor bars, live music, kids activities and entertainment for the whole family, there is something for everyone – young and old kids alike!
TICKETS ON SALE FEBRUARY 1st ALONG WITH THE FULL EVENT PROGRAM
Adults $15 per person per day
- includes a souvenir wine tumbler or water bottle for non-drinkers to keep
Kids are FREE (They must still be identified on your ticket)
Exclusive discounts and over 45 wines to taste at Cellar Door
Lots of food options including a dedicated kids menu
“North East Marketplace” showcasing delicious regional produce to create your perfect picnic or stock your pantry
Relax in our extensive shady gardens with lots of bean bags, picnic rugs, tables and chairs
Live music from 11am to 4pm both days
Kid’s activities including
- Easter Bunny
- Roving performers
- Bluearth Foundation activities
- Craft activities from Krafty Kats
- Face painting in 2 locations for face paint perfection
- Jumping castles for bigger kids and little ones
- Biscuit decorating
- and more….
STRICTLY NO BYO FOOD OR ALCOHOL EVENT