Our annual Easter Family Weekend is back at Brown Brothers this year, Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th April 2021.
With free wine tastings in Cellar Door, live music, a dedicated kid’s menu and delicious produce corner to pick & mix your own picnic, tickets are on sale now for a relaxed, family-friendly weekend in the King Valley: Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th April 2021. *Closed Good Friday.
Your ticket includes:
- Entry to Easter Family Weekend on your booked day
- GoVino wine tumbler to take home (1 x per adult ticket)
- Complimentary wine tasting in Cellar Door (excludes Patricia range, SMC and Vintage Corner wines)
- Free kids’ activities throughout the day
- Live acoustic music in the grounds
NB: All tickets must be pre-purchased online for both adults and children as strict capacity limits apply according Victorian Government public event framework. There will not be any tickets available at the gate.