Welcome back to Milawa! Our Cellar Door is now open for seated wine tastings 7 days a week, from 10am – 5pm.
Cellar Door Now Open – Bookings Essential
7 Days | 10am – 5pm
No two tastings are the same, as our Cellar Door inspires a new wine adventure each time you visit. Join us for a seated tasting and enjoy a leisurely guided tour through our entire range of wines… from a King Valley icon like Prosecco or Pinot Grigio, a light and fruity Moscato, or something more traditional like a big, bold Shiraz or hearty Durif.
- Bookings are essential to avoid disappointment
- Tasting times are 45 minutes long, please ensure you arrive on time for your tasting.
- Maximum of 8 guests per time slot with a maximum of 4 people per table.
- Tastings are available for +18 only.
Join us in the Wine Bar – Bookings Essential
5 Days | Thursday to Monday
The Wine Bar is open 5 days a week for casual lunches and takeaway wine, featuring a delicious Mediterranean menu to be enjoyed with family and friends, safely of course, and always paired with a great bottle of wine.
- Bookings are essential to avoid disappointment.
- Maximum group size is 10 for bookings and each table has a maximum of 6 guests. (NB: no matter their age, children must be included in your booking)
- A reservation fee of $50 is payable on booking – this is then deducted off your total bill on the day.
- There will be no refunds issues for any cancellations on the day of your booking or if you simply do not show up. Cancel prior to the day of your booking and a full refund will be issued.
- Booking times are strictly 90 minutes, please ensure you arrive on time for your seating.
Walk-ins & Takeaway Wine
Keen to stop by for a coffee, some sweet treats or simply to pick up some wine? Our beautiful grounds can’t wait to welcome you. If the morning gets busy at a time you decide to stop by, we may ask you to hang back for a moment – but there shouldn’t be too long a wait at any given time. With only a certain number of guests allowed on site we are mindful of maintaining safe social distancing and abiding by all the rules and regulations that are allowing us to open.
Patricia’s Table, RV Parking & Airstrip
- Patricia’s Table Restaurant will remain closed until further notice.
- The RV overnight parking will remain closed until further notice.
- We are in the process of reviewing the opening of the airstrip and will advise as soon as it is open again.
- The children’s play ground/play area remains closed.